Naps Pennant Patch
Go team naps!
Naps are my favourite thing, I've got the timing down to an art.
Iron on embroidered patch.
Approx 6cm x 9cm
My pins and patches are made from my own drawings. Sketches in the sketchbook turned into something much more.
If you're a Brisbane local and can collect directly from me use the discount code: LOCALPICKUP and it will remove the shipping cost.
Grab a patch for your
Application instructions (also included with the posted patch)
Test the garment first to ensure the high temperature will not damage the fabric. This is especially pertinent for synthetics such as nylon. High temperatures for a prolonged period of time may distort and damage both the appearance of the badge and garment surface.
- Set iron or heat-press to approx. 180 (C)
- Apply pressure to garment to warm the area prior to badge application
- Place badge on garment for application
- Cover the badge with a thin layer of fabric (such as a pillow case)
- Apply pressure for approx. 15-20 seconds. Pressure is the key to getting good adherence.