This Good Friday I Fancy…
(oops this didn’t post as scheduled!)
1. The Candelier - this is an incredible (also incredibly expensive! day-umn) hand cast and strung light by Kevin Champeny for Jelio
2. Black Bee Dress - A picture of this dress has been floating around tumblr for a while and it’s taken me ages to track down it’s origin. Here it is! It’s from Coco Fennell, currently sold out but coming back soon! I also think I’m in love with their model
3. Diva Cup - Look, I know period talk can make people uncomfortable but it’s a part of life, just like poop and farts. So stop being a big baby about it so I we can get on with managing them. This is the kind of product that I want to shout about the benefits from the rooftops and stop people in coles buying tampons and shake them. I picked Diva cup here just because it’s the most well known but there are a lot of different brands around. Please ignore the tacky cutesy names and packaging. There are great sites here and here that review and compare them. It’s worth doing some research to find the best fit for your anatomy (I personally went with Femme Cup) There are a lot of articles that discuss these in depth but to sum up really quickly. It’s better for the environment, your wallet, your body and your time. So give these things a serious go.
4. Paper Cuckoo Clock from Hello Petie- It works! Well the bird is always looking out but it works as a clock and you also get to feel like you live in an illustration.
5. Sunset Kitty Sweater from Pretty Snake - I want this soooo bad